I am a nurse practitioner and coach with over seven years of experience supporting children on the autism spectrum. I specialize in partnering with families and care teams to address the following childhood problems:
- Behavior challenges at school and home
- Autism-related medical, behavioral, or environmental problems
- Inattentive or hyperactive symptoms (ADHD)
- Educational issues and IEP planning
- Feeding difficulties
- Constipation and encopresis
- Sleep disruption
- Sensory issues
- Therapy planning (PT, OT, ST, ABA)
- Speech or other developmental delays.
All appointments are conducted via telehealth, allowing families to access specialist care without leaving home. Services may be reimbursed by insurance as an out-of-network benefit. Sliding scale available.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, visit https://fullspectrumfamilies.com . I look forward to working with you!